Scorpio men and moodiness
I'm a Scorpio man and I am writing because of the comments I have been reading about communication shutdowns and moodiness, and want to share insight into the Scorpio man.
I learned long ago that while I am upset, if I open my mouth, I will say EXACTLY what is bugging me with such surgical precision, that I will severely sting, if not mortally wound my lover's feelings, or our relationship. So I clam up in the heat of the moment.
Here is the KEY. READ THIS, LADIES!!!!
I learned to broach the subject at random later moments when the heat is gone. If she scoffs, I will take it personally, communication will break down, and I will not build up the courage to speak about my feelings again. If she cuts me off, gets defensive, or fires back with frustration (be it related or otherwise), I will do one of two things:
1) I will likely just bite my lip, get angrier, maybe try again at another time, or maybe things will deteriorate to non-communication;
2) I will get defensive and fire back with more intensity in that surgically precise deadly stinger-tongue.
These are not strategies.... just reflexes I cannot help and observe/admit.
****IF YOU WANT GOOD COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR SCORPIO:
1) Hear him out without cutting him off
2) Thank him for the honesty, courage and calm he had to muster to do that
3) Rationally and calmly explain why you did not think you were being cruel, and ask/suggest how to work together to resolve the conflict
4) Better still... when you ask what's wrong, and he says "Nothing", but you know he is lying... as sweetly as you can, wrap yourself around him, kiss him gently, and playfully tell him you know he is lying and you want him to fess up so you can see his smile again or that you understand and want him to come talk when he feels calmer.
THIS *WILL* WORK! But you have to decide if it is worth that effort to you. Otherwise, spare both of yourselves the years of agony... once in love, most Scorpios will stay faithful and stick it out no matter how miserable it is for both of you.