How to keep a Scorpio man
Okay...I'm a Scorpio Woman who has also happened to date more than a few Scorpio men and the reason so many of you posting here are SO frustrated is because you are looking at his behavior in what YOUR perception is of his behavior.
A Scorpio man OR woman is going to have a "secretive" side that you will never touch. This isn't because they don't trust you nor because they're lying. It's just part of who they are. A safe zone in their minds to retreat to. This is important for Scorps to have to NOT become moodier, darker, or retract within their defenses.
Although I'm sure there are Scorpio men who cheat...don't mistake their sexual interest/ passion/ almost obsession with sex as an an indicator of whether he'll cheat or not.
He's much like a woman in terms of sex. He may act like sex is most important to him (and it is) but it's not for the reasons any other man behaves that way. He has natural problems feeling intimacy and has difficulty expressing his emotions/feelings toward you in words or actions OTHER than sex. A Scorpio man feels GREAT intimacy in sex and his interest/obsession with the sexual aspects of the relationship are not because he is a player or doesn't want emotional intimacy. That's how he achieves it and shows it to you most easily (at least that is what he thinks he's doing and is intending).
Scorpios in general are very physical and very sexual. Never mistake their sexual nature for being disloyal, not wanting commitment, or being a shallow player. You'll be worrying yourself over nothing because he's MUCH too selective to be a manwhore.
If he's selected YOU.... it's because he already knows there is both a sexual AND emotional connection. He's more perceptive than the average man which is both good and bad. Your regular feminine wiles won't work on him. He'll know which are sincere and which are not.
Arguments, psychology, and logic won't budge him an inch (I know this because those things don't budge ME an inch even as a Scorp woman).
But what is really at the heart of all that is that they are MORE emotional and MORE likely to fall in love than others. And more quickly, too. So they are terrified of sharing feelings or losing control in the traditional way and essentially "clam up".
A Scorpio isn't moved by tears or ultimatums. You'll lose even if they love you with all your heart. BUT....
They respect a person who stands up from themselves and who states clearly what they do and do not want.
State clearly what you want and need and DON'T point out his shortcomings. Just state your needs, let it drop, and give them a couple of days to ponder what you said.
A Scorp who loves you doesn't want to lose you.... they just don't want to be "bullied" into changing for you. But if you make it clear that you're unhappy about X and let it drop....their secret fear of you leaving them will override their pride/inability to share feelings/inability to "lose" and they will suddenly change their behavior (in your favor) out of the blue to make sure to keep you. And they won't forget or screw that particular thing up again.
This works the same for a male OR female Scorpio.
1. Never try to make a Scorp jealous. They're already jealous by nature and this will drive them away and make them not trust you in general.
2. Never insult their intelligence with trickery, reverse psychology, or insincere flattery/flirting. They'll have immediate disdain for you.
3. Never try to be "coy" when asking them something or trying to get them to share feelings.
What you SHOULD do:
1. Make it obvious you have your own mind...but don't push your opinions on them. Be someone they can respect because that's a HUGE part of their romantic interest in you.
2. Be sexy and passionate in mind and body (meaning you don't have to super-attractive, just confident and have an open/healthy attitude about sex)
3. Do NOT flirt unless you MEAN IT! If you insult their intelligence with fake flattery or meaningless flirts, they will remember it in the future if you try to pursue them for romance later down the road or become genuinely interested. Do point out their strong points in simple, honest ways. IE: "You are clearly really well-suited for the field you work in" (no fancy nonsense)
4. Big "DO" that people forget because Scorpio seems so moody and serious: A SENSE OF HUMOR!! Scorpio appreciates dry/sarcastic humor more than you can imagine and especially in a woman they like. Even though you'd think this would backfire...it WON'T. They equate humor with intelligence and Scorpio men LOVE intelligence in a woman
5. Hug them to show affection, but don't lavish them with words, surprises, or too many gifts. They appreciate a "from the heart" gesture much more than the rest and big displays of affection embarrass them and make them uncomfortable.
6. You may think they're arrogant...they're not. Do NOT point out their flaws unless you MUST because Scorps are well aware of their flaws and already punish themselves for them. They just hide it with bravado and their secrecy/confident demeanor.
7. Dress sexy, not skanky....wear musky/exotic essential oils instead of perfume.... know a lot about the esoteric and even mythology... have a love for "how things work" and discuss it regularly. Scorpios love mystery and they'll be intrigued that you understand the importance of solving a good mystery (or at least having interest in it).
8. When they act jealous (which is often) don't be defensive.... just assure them by telling them there's no one who compares to them to take their interest away. It will soothe them quickly and lay their suspicious to rest most often.
9. When a Scorp man does the famous "interrogation" to find out all about you/your past/your interests just stare him straight in the eye and answer honestly with no signs of remorse. Meaning...your honesty and a clear answer to his questions is what he cares about most... not the reasons you did things/like things or your level of "guilt". He'll respect your resolve and honesty and think you're a "good woman" for it.
The comments about Scorpio men that are disparaging are mostly built on people truly NOT understanding him and THINKING that they do.
These men are HIGHLY sensitive, HIGHLY sexual, and very perceptive even when you think they aren't listening. They know when you're lying and although they're honest... yes, they WILL be vindictive. You tell one lie...he'll tell two. You manipulate him into something... he'll manipulate you twice.
Playing normal "girl games" with this man will not work.
Confidence, resolve, and engaging his mind/body both intellectually and sexually will be what makes him swoon for you.
If you haven't done those things...that's why you're failing to catch him or keep him interested/ loyal.